Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Heat/AC air flow
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-01-2005
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo919
Monkey boy- I was asking for advice from other owners. Maybe you should actually read my post and offer some input like "mine does the same thing or mine doesn't do that". Evidently you don't have a convertible or haven't used one to it's full potential.

Do either of you 2 have the same problem I have? I would be happy if the flow was split and not mostly going to the lower. I have already asked Ford to buy it back and am going through arbitration with my dealer. Any input would be appreciated.

Peter(without the dunce cap)
The dial may be off on teh hvac unit (it happened to a volkswagon rabbit I had once.

Have you tried rotating the knob a few ticks (not an entire setting) back & forth?

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome