Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Yin and Yang... Yin won't start, but Yang will. Any ideas?
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2005
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99'StangTx
Could this be my problem too? I took my car out on the ice yata yata and nonetheless when i came nback it was idleing rather funny like a little shakey. Went to the bak and listen to the exhaust and its a bit poppy sounding, i thought my car was missfiering maybe its not. Can this be my problem too? Muffled poping noise out the exhaust whats the cause?
could be idle control, but in any case it's the computer trying to control the event. if there's intermittent fuel(due to ice), the engine is trying to figure out what's going on, and it leads to misfire. Same thing if the IAC is out.

Doen't happen much up here, because they put additives in the fuel, but in the south, they don't.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome