exhaust vs. car alarm - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2008 Thread Starter
4.6L Member

exhaust vs. car alarm

So last night i was cruisig one of the buissest streets around here..and everyone else was just laying down the throttle of the car, so i decided to just give my pony hell, and with just my dual flowmasters, and my x-pipe with two cats taken off, i set off two car alarms of cars that were sittin of the side of the road. It was pretty bad...but i just thought i would share my kinda cool experience with you guys.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2008
Apprentice
5.0L Member

yea you'll get use to that type of stuff, i live in the city of chicago so almost any side street i turn on at least 3, 4 alarms go off without even getting on it, flowmasters have a deep to at the 2k rmp range...

86 Stang Notch Back
Mods: BBK Cold Air, BBK SSi Upper and Lower, 70mm TB, GTP Ported Heads, E-303 Cam, BBK Shorty Headers, BBK H-Pipe, Steeda Tri-ax, lakewood drag struts 90/10 up front, 50/50 in the back, Ford Racing Drag Race Suspension Coil Springs airbag in back right, Sub-frame connectors, Flowmaster American Thunder 40 Series out the back... 4:10 in the rear...
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2008
GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Send a message via Yahoo to 410cougar
ya that nice low rpm sounds asome when the sounds reverberates off the buildings.

j

2004 mustang gt: JLT CAI, SLP LM2 catback,

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2008
MACH I Member
4.6L Member

Wait until your driving in a parking deck lol. Then you will def be setting off some car alarms.

-04 Mustang GT-Intercooled Kenne bell 2.1L supercharged @10psi, bolt ons, 3:73 gears, big brake upgrade, some suspension, 315's rear.

-08 Corvette Z06-B&B exhaust, K&N filter.

-12 Tacoma Prerunner
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2008
Apprentice
4.6L Member

haha.. yea i got a few in a hospital parking garage b4

04 GT..
Pro 5.0 shifter, 315 Nitto 555R's in the rear, 3.73 gears,93 octane tune, K&N intake, BBK ceramic L/T headers and BBK O/R x-pipe, magnaflow magnapacks cat-back.

-67' Coupe 289 2v 4spd.. under construction
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-01-2008 Thread Starter
4.6L Member

yeah..it was pretty cool i guess ud say...and the more i think about it...and what car i set off...I recall that both alarms i set off were pontiac trans am.......humm.....must have been intimadated...lol...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page