'08 Hot Rod Power Tour, You goin'? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

'08 Hot Rod Power Tour, You goin'?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone was planning on doing the power tour this year. I'm still playing with the idea of taking my car on this awesome road trip. I've never been, but really want to go. I'm not sure if I will have the money to do it or time but am seriously thinking about it. I would also like to possibly meet up with people on the way to the starting point, Little Rock Arkansas which is about 1500 miles from here and would like to get a group of people to go so I'm not driving that all alone. I would also like to know if anyone here has done the power tour already, what it's like, any words of advice? How do you figure out where you are going to stay at night? How does the tour really work etc etc any information that someone might have I'd really like to know. I only have one week off and will not be able to do the whole tour but I'd be able to do a big chunk and still make it back to work the following monday. Let me hear what you guys think. Thanks!

Ben Toppi
'01 Ford Police Interceptor - Daily driver
'04 Ford Mustang GT, black, 5 speed, 40 series flows, o/r H-pipe, bbk intake, SCT dyno tune, ZEX wet nitrous 125shot, MGW short throw shifter, FRPP aluminum driveshaft, Black Bullitt deep dish wheels with 270/45/17's up front and 315/35/17's out back. Goodyear Eagle F1GSD3's. BBK LCA's. Mach1 grill and assorted stainless accessories - My toy
Dyno #'s = 325hp and 420ft/lbs
1/4 mile= [email protected] w/2.1 60 ft street tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008
SHELBY GT-40 ULTIMATE Member
4.6L Member

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to jim293
Man I have been wanting to go on that for awhile now. I am waiting till it comes back and gets closer out my way. Met a guy who had went on the whole cruise and said that he had a blast. He was planning on going again.

2002 Saleen S/C Coupe
#293 Torch Red
21st Century Intercooler & Heat Exchanger
Brembo Brakes
Corbeau Seats
#14 RMR (Red Mustang Registry)
Power in the hands of a few
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Anyone else...???

Ben Toppi
'01 Ford Police Interceptor - Daily driver
'04 Ford Mustang GT, black, 5 speed, 40 series flows, o/r H-pipe, bbk intake, SCT dyno tune, ZEX wet nitrous 125shot, MGW short throw shifter, FRPP aluminum driveshaft, Black Bullitt deep dish wheels with 270/45/17's up front and 315/35/17's out back. Goodyear Eagle F1GSD3's. BBK LCA's. Mach1 grill and assorted stainless accessories - My toy
Dyno #'s = 325hp and 420ft/lbs
1/4 mile= [email protected] w/2.1 60 ft street tires

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008
Apprentice
4.6L Member

when does it start?

04 GT..
Pro 5.0 shifter, 315 Nitto 555R's in the rear, 3.73 gears,93 octane tune, K&N intake, BBK ceramic L/T headers and BBK O/R x-pipe, magnaflow magnapacks cat-back.

-67' Coupe 289 2v 4spd.. under construction
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page