2v tuning - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 3 Weeks Ago Thread Starter
Rookie

2v tuning

Alright so i used to be on here long ago as whiterosegt. But i need some severe help tuning my 2v. I have delta force tuning commando . Mod list as is current only listing engine power related mods. Pi swap gt500 followers stock valve springs todd warren cams .495 int 259 exh 261 lobe sep 109. Cams were not degreed going in. 39 pound termi injectors and termi maf typhoon intake 78mm bbk plenum screaming demon coil packs nkg v power plugs long tube headers solid motor mounts full ac delete 3200 to 3500 road runner converter rebuild 4r70w full out jmod hardened stub shaft . 4..10s with cobra clutch pack rebuild kit. Ok so commando gives me 100 percent control over the ecu last time the car was dyno tested the car made 227 with the 39 pounders i want to get the power out of the car had the timing up to 28 degrees total and lost power fuel runs a little rich but my narrow band could be off

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 3 Weeks Ago
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.6savage View Post
Alright so i used to be on here long ago as whiterosegt. But i need some severe help tuning my 2v. I have delta force tuning commando . Mod list as is current only listing engine power related mods. Pi swap gt500 followers stock valve springs todd warren cams .495 int 259 exh 261 lobe sep 109. Cams were not degreed going in. 39 pound termi injectors and termi maf typhoon intake 78mm bbk plenum screaming demon coil packs nkg v power plugs long tube headers solid motor mounts full ac delete 3200 to 3500 road runner converter rebuild 4r70w full out jmod hardened stub shaft . 4..10s with cobra clutch pack rebuild kit. Ok so commando gives me 100 percent control over the ecu last time the car was dyno tested the car made 227 with the 39 pounders i want to get the power out of the car had the timing up to 28 degrees total and lost power fuel runs a little rich but my narrow band could be off
Welcome back! Message one of the site Admins as they may be able to help you access your old account. Anyway sorry I can't help on this subject, but hopefully one of our very knowledgeable members will chime in soon with some help!

Current Garage
(11.)2012 GT500 silver with red stripe, SVT performance package, and Recaro seats.
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Past Mustangs in order and color of text.
(1.)2000, (2.)2004, (3.)2006GT/Auto traded for (4.)2006GT/Manual, (5.)1996, (6.)2011GT, (7.)2003GT, (8.)2006GT, (9)2013 Boss 302, and (10.) 2002GT
(I have owned a few non Mustang cars over the years as well, but always try to have a Mustang with it or come quickly back to a Mustang!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page