Building of the 03' Cobra - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2003 Thread Starter

Thumbs down Building of the 03' Cobra

Whats up, does anyone have any info on, if, or why, the 03's are either on material hold when the salesman checks on the computer, or any recent orders have not been accepted yet? (orders of 2 months ago)

thanks for any info

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2003

I just got a delivery of one, and I have two more coming.I have no clue what you are even referring too, but we got our 03's.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2003 Thread Starter

Are you a salesman or something? Please elaberate. If you are a salesman, have you put in an order lately? I was there and saw what the computer said when he checked the status of mine and others from february that have not been accepted yet. thanks for your reply though, if you do get any info please let me know, thanks.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2003

Yes I am a Salesman. I haven't put in an order, but have checked our delivery log. We have 3 03 Cobras coming, and one of them has already arrived. Why would you place an order, when you can get them just about at any SVT dealership? Are you interested in the polished rims over the regular ones or something?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-13-2003 Thread Starter

Only because I am very picky and from Michigan where most of them here have been on the lots for a while covered in salt and who knows what else. I would like to pick it up as soon as it comes in so its not in someone elses hands for dings and washes and such. I did also get the polished wheels. If it really comes down to it I will just look for my best choice from the lot. Maybe its just normal for it to take a while to get accepted? This is my first new car order. thanks again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page