NEW parts on the way from UPR!!!! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008 Thread Starter
4.6L Member

NEW parts on the way from UPR!!!!

ordered my o/r x and the auto shift knob kit they have. not using the AOD button relocation kit, gonna fab my own i think and mount it somewhere a little more inconspicuous...i'll try and get an exhaust clip before and after the x....got 40 series dumps right and its just not loud enough....can't wait to see what its like after the X....anybody bought a plenum and T/B from UPR? i think that may be my next purchase, i wanna do gears but i may wait til Spring for those

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member

Sweet man, The o/r X will sound good with the flows, just prepare for some drone lol. What shifter did you get?

2003 Mustang GT Fobra, Sonic Blue 4R70W
400rwhp/382rwtq - Mods in profile
Tuned by All Out Performance

Daily Driver
2001 Mustang V6, Oxford White 4R70W
Mods in profile
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to A7X1031
Wouldn't mind some pics of the shifter. The X should sound nice, will be a lot louder when you get it.:eyepoppin

-A7X-
~Stang Syndicate Boston~ *2006 Torch Red GT* 10/10/07
Performance: Borla FRPP Stingers w/ True Dual Midpipes, Magnaflow High Flow Cats, JLT CAI, Bama 93 Race Tune, Ford Racing 4.10 Gears, Nitto 555 Extremes.
Visual: Black AVS Tail Light Trim, Honeycomb Tail Light Vinyl, Black Racing stripes, 35% Window Tint, Trunk Blackout Panel, Billet Antenna Delete, Mirror Covers, 17" Konig "Further" Rims, Quarter Window Louvers, 20% Tinted Head Light/Turn Signal, Boss C-Stripes, CS/GT C-Scoops.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008
SHELBY GT 350 Member
4.6L Member

I'd do gears before the tb and plenum, they'll do the most for the money.

The artist formerly known as SteedaMatt.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008 Thread Starter
4.6L Member

the shifter is this one from UPR...
Unlimited Performance Racing Products On-Line - Billet AOD Knob Kit for Automatic Mustangs (97-04)

Im not using the OD relocation kit tho. Im gonna fab my own button/wiring and mount it in a different location, dont like the way it sticks off the shifter stem with UPR's kit. Im pumped for the X pipe, im crossing my fingers that the install goes smoothly. I will definitely take pics/video if i can.

I think im gonna wait til spring and do the gears next....i know that's the best decision and the most bang for my buck.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to A7X1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GTdarknessss View Post
the shifter is this one from UPR...
Unlimited Performance Racing Products On-Line - Billet AOD Knob Kit for Automatic Mustangs (97-04)

Im not using the OD relocation kit tho. Im gonna fab my own button/wiring and mount it in a different location, dont like the way it sticks off the shifter stem with UPR's kit. Im pumped for the X pipe, im crossing my fingers that the install goes smoothly. I will definitely take pics/video if i can.

I think im gonna wait til spring and do the gears next....i know that's the best decision and the most bang for my buck.
Wow that shifter is absolutely beautiful. Good luck with it!

-A7X-
~Stang Syndicate Boston~ *2006 Torch Red GT* 10/10/07
Performance: Borla FRPP Stingers w/ True Dual Midpipes, Magnaflow High Flow Cats, JLT CAI, Bama 93 Race Tune, Ford Racing 4.10 Gears, Nitto 555 Extremes.
Visual: Black AVS Tail Light Trim, Honeycomb Tail Light Vinyl, Black Racing stripes, 35% Window Tint, Trunk Blackout Panel, Billet Antenna Delete, Mirror Covers, 17" Konig "Further" Rims, Quarter Window Louvers, 20% Tinted Head Light/Turn Signal, Boss C-Stripes, CS/GT C-Scoops.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page