SO MAD AT McCullar Paint AND BODY SHOP - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009 Thread Starter

Angry SO MAD AT McCullar Paint AND BODY SHOP

I'm so pissed at McCullar paint and Body shop in McAlseter OK. I put my 2000 GT Mustang in this Piant shop back in Nov 08
to have my car painted and to have them put on my B magic body kit. Well I just found out from my friend in Oklahoma. That they can't put my body kit on and so they are going to put on my old kit back on!
They have already cut my Bmagic body kit . But in my contract with them say paint car and body kit. But now there saying scence the body kit is not part of the car it's like an added item or something. that they won't be covering it . I told my friend there to tell them that I want a new body kit or the money to replace the one they already cut, or I'm going to JAG . and bring a lawsuit on them for breech of contract. I can tell you this Im not paying them for dointg a piss ass job. So if anyone here is from OKlahoma area please please stay away from this place. they are no good to deal with . Remember McCULLAR PAINT AND BODY SHOP IN McALESTER ,OKLAHOMA IS NOT GOOD PLACE TO GO FOR ANY BODY KIT OR PAINT JOBS ON YOUR STANG TELL ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR A NEW PAINT JOB. NOT TO GO HERE.

SO MAD OVER HERE

MAXIMALSTANG

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009
Banned
V6 Member

Send a message via AIM to 05horse Send a message via MSN to 05horse Send a message via Yahoo to 05horse
why cant they put it on?

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009 Thread Starter

I'm in Iraq at this time so my friend there in Oklahoma emailed me yesterday. And they just told him that they have ben trying to line it up staight but cant cut the edges straight or something. My friend there asked them why they didn't say something sooner and they told him that they missed place my email address and his phone number funny though there both on the contract. I still didnt hear from them about anything I tried to call them but when I got someone on the line all they did is tell me to hold and they will get someone to exsplain it all to me but I was on the phone for over 10 minutes listening to some crappy music then it just cut off . So I email my freind about this hope to hear this excuse from them now.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009
Banned
V6 Member

Send a message via AIM to 05horse Send a message via MSN to 05horse Send a message via Yahoo to 05horse
sprry, thank you for your service, if there was a way i could get to your car, id do it for free! just because you have served for my freedom.

what couldent they lign up, dont it just bolt up, sand down then get paint?
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009 Thread Starter

Thats cool I just either my money back for this body kit or them to replace it .If I cant find a place who can put it on and match the paint job they have started on . On the agreement of contract they where to paint 2 black stripes so if they painted the car with out the body kit on do you think they have painted the body with the stripe and not the body kit . well if so that mean's I will have to have the new body kit painted and the stripe set on after to match the car . Im not sure how they did it really but I dont think they painted the body kit do they usualy put the bodykit on and then paint it after it is properly placed right.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009 Thread Starter

Not sure I always thought that you would mount the body kit on the car sand and clean it. put the bondo on the edges smooth out the lines and then paint it that what I told them to do but for some reason they are doing something wrong ithere. So if they can't put on my body kit now I don't even know what they did to my car if they even started to paint it with outh the body kit on or they just took it apart and then left it the same colar. If so Im not paying them they can take me to court I work for Jag . So I told my friend in Ok lahoma to tell them they have 5 days to have my car done with the body kit or not . And Im not going to pay them for haveing my car there for over 4 monthes while they had there thumb up there butts.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009
Rookie
Classic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05horse View Post
sprry, thank you for your service, if there was a way i could get to your car, id do it for free! just because you have served for my freedom.

what couldent they lign up, dont it just bolt up, sand down then get paint?
Very honorable, My hats off to ya
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009
Apprentice
4.6L Member

.....You can never go wrong with JAG hahahaha .....you guys are friendly....well better then the dfac ppl, admin, and some affes employees

if its on paper it better happen even if they have to contract out and take a loss ...its the right thing to do

good luck keep us posted be safe over there......where are you my friend just left with first cav

I'd rather be a smart feller then a fart smeller
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009 Thread Starter

Im with 2/12 CAV 1CAV DIV Garrison Command on CSC CEDAR 2 NEXT TO ADDER AFB, I talked the my SGM here about and he told me if they try anything stupid he will put in a letter of content to the case an send it to the post master general in Hood and if so I pretty sure that this place don't want that cause this person only reports to the supreme court judges. it's good to know people up in high places . I had my friend fax me the contract that we agreed apond incase they try something with this. If I they don't reply back to me in aweek I'm going file lawsuit onthe for breech of contract emotional stress and miss use of billing claim I'm pretty sure they don't want this cause I have ben seeing the camp stress management here for this case and I have ben told that this issue is giving me high blood preasure and make my job here more harder to do.

maximal
Apprentice
4.6L Member

What did they have to cut on the body kit. All of the bumpers/sideskirts ive ever done were just line up and bolt on. Then just smooth everything out for the paint.The only thing ive ever had to do was rivet the brackets onto the bumpers. They might have broken something on there and are using this as an excuse to not have to cover the damages. Either way you should either have the job done as said in contract or have your money refunded.

2001 Mustang GT Mineral Grey
GMR #0017 GreyStangs.com
125 ZEX Wet kit
Apprentice
4.6L Member

i feel your pain maximal...im in afghan, and trying to get someone to put my simple terminator bumper on they had tried to say i didnt even give them a bumper to put on, so they tried to order another one and pay for that....so needless to say, definately go to JAG If they can help me, they can definately square you away.

Good Luck bro, stay safe, keep your head down

2004 Mustang GT : SOLD
1986 Mustang GT
SHELBY GT 350 Member
4.6L Member

Use the JAG resources. Also, keep us up to date on here - there are lots of OK members in AFM.

tripleblack

"You can never be free until you let yourself go."
SHELBY GT 350 Member
4.6L Member

Thanks for providing my freedom soldier. Leave a message with the shop or have your friend tell them to stop all work on the car until the matter is resolved, it could be they are a poor shop, or even someone took your kit to use on their own car. There are many possible excuses, but I wouldn't let them do anything until this gets resolved. And definitely use your JAG resources, they can make the shop very willing to make you happy. If they cut the kit and made a mistake they are responsible for replacing it, and unless it is a very poor quality kit, they made a mistake or are not competent to do the job, either way, they are responsible. Good luck, and let us know what happens.

The artist formerly known as SteedaMatt.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009 Thread Starter

Thanks everyone I talked to my CSM here about the matter and sent a letter of in tent to kEITH McCullar the owner of McCullar motor sport paint and body shop, along with a letter from the CSM here I was told by my Friend Jason that they have ben sitting on the body kit and tried to install it but couldnt fit it so they tried to resize it or something. But really gets me is this place never even tried to contact Jason or Emailed me on this matter and left me wondering whats up making me Stress here alot on this matter. not good in a combat zone really !! I better here something back in a week from this person Kieth McCullar on this matter. Or Im going to go ask The COL, here to send a letter to the IG about this matter who is with JAG . I know that Im not paying this Guy for having My car there for 4 months while they sat with there thumps up there butts And if they put my old GT body kit on Then 4 sure Im not paying them squat !!

MAXIMALSTANG
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009 Thread Starter

B-magic body kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by racin366 View Post
Thanks for providing my freedom soldier. Leave a message with the shop or have your friend tell them to stop all work on the car until the matter is resolved, it could be they are a poor shop, or even someone took your kit to use on their own car. There are many possible excuses, but I wouldn't let them do anything until this gets resolved. And definitely use your JAG resources, they can make the shop very willing to make you happy. If they cut the kit and made a mistake they are responsible for replacing it, and unless it is a very poor quality kit, they made a mistake or are not competent to do the job, either way, they are responsible. Good luck, and let us know what happens.
I bought the body kit brand new from B-MAGIC.COM for $1246.00 plus S&H this is not some cheap fiberglass one either ! It's like a polyurothain or something but very nice body kit When I order the Body Kit I sent all my info on my CAR L x W x H year make model the hole shabang so this body kit should be almost perfect to match my Stang.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page