just installed o/r pipe / review - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

just installed o/r pipe / review

ok so it took me from 4 to 10 oclock with the help of my dad(im weak) but it was worth it i installed pypes x shape and it seriuosly makes me wanna have sex with my car lol jk . i just dont see hoe people can blog about it being a 1 hour job they must have 6 people working on it with impact drills all over. ohhhh....there is one hissing sound but im pretty sure its a leak. not a big deal im getting it tightened tommorow. leaks make taht sound right? thanks and have a fantastic mustang night

2001 Mustang GT.Tropic Green ( SU ftw ), AM Cold Air Intake.75mm Throttlebody.accufab Plenum. Pypes Off road X pipe(ceramic coated to headers). J&M Lower control arms. 4.10 Gears. 93 octane sniper dyno tuned. 245 RWHP 287 RWTQ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009
Rookie

once you do it about 10 times its cake.. yeah it prolly a leak kinda sound like a pac pac pac noise

-i put my four bangers on two wheels build a real engine-
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009
GT Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member

Send a message via Yahoo to StalkerStang
Yeah it can be done in an hour or less.

First time always takes long, but after that its no big deal.

Jesse Berger
90 LX, Previous 4 cyl.
408W In the Works
TW FAC's, Jay Allen cam, Super Victor

2001 V6 5 Speed Daily Driver
Windstar Intake, Dual Exhuast, CAI, Headers
Best ET: [email protected] mph (on 18's)

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

selling mid pipe

how much could i get for the stock mid pipe? or where could i go? anyone sell theres? how much? i eat info

thanks-

2001 Mustang GT.Tropic Green ( SU ftw ), AM Cold Air Intake.75mm Throttlebody.accufab Plenum. Pypes Off road X pipe(ceramic coated to headers). J&M Lower control arms. 4.10 Gears. 93 octane sniper dyno tuned. 245 RWHP 287 RWTQ
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009
Apprentice

Well... Since you have o/r pipes, you might want to hang on to your stock h-pipes. (Just in case of a ticket or for emissions, you can put them back on)
But if you want to sell them, may i suggest CraigsList? That way you don't have to worry about shipping it to someone.
Perhaps someone else could tell you a asking price for them.. I would guess somewhere around 75 - 100 bucks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page