raced a <acronym title="transmission">trans</acronym> am last night - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 101 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009 Thread Starter
Apprentice
4.6L Member

raced a trans am last night

so there is this kid that lives close by i guess because i see him everywhere he drives a ws6 trans am and everytime i pass him he revs it up and gives me that lets race look but i am not one for street racing. so i am on my way home lastnight and i pass him he revs it up i ignore him and head on to the house as im getting out my car this knucklehead pulls into my driveway and starts asking me if im afraid to run him so naturally this pisses me off so i tellhim to give me a second and we will go somewhere so i can shut him up living where i do witch is out in the country a little bit we go to a place where we can race safely first run from a dead stop i spun pretty bad but still got him and after that run he was still talking smack saying lets race from a 15 mph roll and im thinking if i spun and beat you iwill kill you from a roll so i say no and this little ***** calls me a ***** and says how about for a $100 so needless to say i shut him up for good and took $100 dollars off of him and i cant for the life of me figure out why he wanted to run me in the first place his car sounded like crap but thanks for the cash chump

2003 gt auto , CAI,UDP'S,BAMACHIPS Custom Tune, Accufab 70mm TB and plenum,Eibach Pro Springs,4;10 Gears,Custom XPipe,40series Flowmasters,MSD blaster COPs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice
4.6L Member

haha

haha tooo funny. Nice job

4.6L Black on Black Drop-Top with some additude - SOLD

1990 5.0 - rebuilt motor, Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock plenum, ported heads, x-303 cams, bbk headers, bbk midpipe, Flowmaster exhaust, hurst short throw shifter, 3.73 gears, 17'' Cobra R rims
post #3 of 101 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009 Thread Starter
Apprentice
4.6L Member

thanks i still can't believe he had the balls to follow me to my house and talk smack like he did

2003 gt auto , CAI,UDP'S,BAMACHIPS Custom Tune, Accufab 70mm TB and plenum,Eibach Pro Springs,4;10 Gears,Custom XPipe,40series Flowmasters,MSD blaster COPs

Banned
V6 Member

Send a message via AIM to 05horse Send a message via MSN to 05horse Send a message via Yahoo to 05horse
what year was it? sure its a ws6?

lol those are potent cars. my buddys runs a 12.5 quarter ( LT headers and a tune only )

and he has to leave the line from an idle because hes paralyzed and useing hand controlls.

then again u got 4.10s

lol

good kill! always love takeing some bank
PONY Member
4.6L Member

WORRIED SICK 6! FOR WS6 WHAT JUNK, THEM CARS SUCK THEY ALWAYS REV UP AT ME TOO WHEN THERE GOING THE OPP WAY, I HAVENT GOT THE CHANCE TO WEAR ONE OUT BUT TRUST ME I WILL SAFELY. GOOD LOOKING OUT ON THE FREE CASH.

18' True Saleen Rims, Full Custom Walker X-pipe, Super 44 flows, camber plates, saleen springs. 3:73gear F pike2 K/N. spec2 clutch, Motorcraft copper plugs, BBK underdrive pullies, 78mm BBK throttle body, upper plenium, Diablosport, hawk performance brake pads,Tri Ax Shifter, shorty antenna. Red Candy Pearl Metallic Paint Fresh '10 Model.
Banned
V6 Member

Send a message via AIM to 05horse Send a message via MSN to 05horse Send a message via Yahoo to 05horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker1999 View Post
WORRIED SICK 6! FOR WS6 WHAT JUNK, THEM CARS SUCK THEY ALWAYS REV UP AT ME TOO WHEN THERE GOING THE OPP WAY, I HAVENT GOT THE CHANCE TO WEAR ONE OUT BUT TRUST ME I WILL SAFELY. GOOD LOOKING OUT ON THE FREE CASH.

with just 373s, your not gonna wear one out.

like i said, my friends with just LT and a tune 12.5s
Apprentice

hahaha thats great stuff tatmonster!

2008 Mustang GT California Special.
Grabber Orange.
JLT2 CAI/SCTX3.
MACH I Member
4.6L Member

Yeah those WS6 can get nasty, doesnt take much to get deep into the 12's like 05HORSE said. But nice kill, I cant believe he followed you to your house trying to convince you to race. Glad ya beat him and took some cash with ya.

-04 Mustang GT-Intercooled Kenne bell 2.1L supercharged @10psi, bolt ons, 3:73 gears, big brake upgrade, some suspension, 315's rear.

-08 Corvette Z06-B&B exhaust, K&N filter.

-12 Tacoma Prerunner
PONY Member
4.6L Member

05 horse! yeah well i know i can because i ran a z28 and took him out, and basically thats the same car. so well see i will post what happens thanks for your intrest! them cars are a joke!

18' True Saleen Rims, Full Custom Walker X-pipe, Super 44 flows, camber plates, saleen springs. 3:73gear F pike2 K/N. spec2 clutch, Motorcraft copper plugs, BBK underdrive pullies, 78mm BBK throttle body, upper plenium, Diablosport, hawk performance brake pads,Tri Ax Shifter, shorty antenna. Red Candy Pearl Metallic Paint Fresh '10 Model.
Banned
V6 Member

haha they are no joke. they are potent.

can give the bad driver or somethign was broken excuse to teh Z28 all day. but when it comes down to it. they are awsome and respond quite well lol
SHELBY GT 350 Member
4.6L Member

Gotta agree, with just 3.73's you're gonna have your hands full with a WS6, those things are no joke. Very easy to see 12's with them, and you're nowhere near 12's yet if all you have is gears intake and exhaust. Have at one, but you better be on your game and hope its a stock one. No substitute for the driver mod.

The artist formerly known as SteedaMatt.
Banned
V6 Member

yea... hes laying 12.5 on HAND CONTROLS from idle lol

i cant wait to get my TA back together.
4.6L Member

damn.... see now this is a good story. With my mustang I drive a lot on freeway and also on a popular street called beach. Not once has anyone tried to race me.... It kinda makes me feel bad... Like either they think my car is too slow and not worth it or they are scared (saw a GT500 on freeway and wanted to race but it was a chick..) but one time I was on this street which is 25 mph crusin in 3rd low rumble and a ws6 with SLP exhaust (said SLP on back) revved next to me and it was BLEEPIN LOUD! I was like wow... but again it was heavy traffic going 25mph so I said to myself I hope I see you again my friend. Not going to lie the sound did freak me out but after hearing this story I wanna run one!!!! GJ takin cash! The kid sounds annoying. I will never follow someone. He watches too much fast and furious.
GT Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Send a message via MSN to Nicks79 Send a message via Yahoo to Nicks79 Send a message via Skype™ to Nicks79
While in Wichita I found out what its like to run a SCWS6 against a SC 97gt... I lost BAD

1997 Mustang GT- DOHC, Termec T-45, LT Headers, Bassani O/R X, Tri-ax, 3.73s, JLT CAI, BAMA tune

1979 Mustang Ghia
2003 Mustang GT
1996 Volvo 850 T5

Banned
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks79 View Post
While in Wichita I found out what its like to run a SCWS6 against a SC 97gt... I lost BAD

i bet that was tight.

the thing is theur heads

even going FI you dont even have to touch them

they flow so good.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page