Boxter vs Cobra - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
4.6L Member

Please read a little more carefully Hmarv. I am aware that he is a moderator and I have the upmost respect for that. Im just asking them not to argue back and forth all the time. It always ends up in a thread closure and I hate it when it has to come to that. Please read more carefully before you try and make me look like the ******* by associating me with condoning street racing which I clearly did not do in my post. Maybe i came across sounding a little brash and if I did than i apologize. It just gets irritating to see the same people going at each others throats and taking pop shots at each other every chance they get. I respect your opinion on street racing along with everyone elses. But this is not a thread about the dangers of street racing, its about Boxter vs Cobra, very similar to the large quantity of threads that have been posted before. Cobra vs Wrx, Mustang vs Camaro, Mustang vs anything other than a subaru or acura. Theres been a ton of threads like this and they never result in thread closures and it doesnt normally turn into a slugfest.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie

Well I think you have the race won, I've owned both cars an 01 cobra and an 03 boxster( I still own it). Only way he can win is if you have a terrible launch or miss a shift. But be careful though, many ppl talk bad about the boxster but they are very capable cars, I actually beat one of the 2013 v6 mustangs a week ago, both cars where stock(boxster de-snorkled and 30 pounds lighter) and my boxster was running on 90 octanes instead of the 93 the car asks for. I beat him about 5 times from a dig and 1 from roll. Of course my friend is not a very good driver because I know that with a good driver I woudn't have won any race. A few days later he got me 4 times though, he would catch me every time at about 90 mph, so I only had the launch on him.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page