Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

help,going to summit when sun comes up.

513 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  TigerSN95guy 
#1 ·
my 02 gt 5-speed has diablo tune and off-road x .santa has promised 4.10 gears.im going to summit in the morning to get something:bigthumbsupshould i get air intake and steeda pullys or throttle body- plenum air intake comeplete setup?some guys say throttle bodys do nothing same for air intake systems.i think my eyes are going to buldge from studying this stuff,just whant to make sure i can feel some more power when im done.need your help guys,thank you.

G
#2 ·
I just recently bought a throttle body and plenum as well as a JLT Ram Air Intake. All together, they definitely increased throttle response and power. A TB should help. A throttle body spacer, however, is useless.

#3 ·
iguess it depends on how much you want to spend you should get a cai for sure i would say you will notice the improvment from the pullies more than the tb get steeda pullies the other brands use a 2 piece crank pulley

#5 ·
i also agree with TB/plenum idea more airflow is more power... and the spacer plates actually DO something, they add more torque NOT horsepower and some ppl here forget that a FORD motor was built more so for torque not so much horsepower....:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.