Best Place To Get 99-04 Mustang Cobra R Hood? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2011 Thread Starter
Rookie

Best Place To Get 99-04 Mustang Cobra R Hood?

i have Google all over and i cant figure out where is the best place it looks like Google shopping is?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2011
PONY Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member

Results for Cobra R Hood - AmericanMuscle.com

There ya go sir.

2004 Sonic Blue V6 Automatic ~ Daily Driver
(Standard Bolt-On's) 20 MPG
2003 Torch Red GT Convertible Manual ~ Toy
(Looks good, Sounds Good) 20k miles
You make Lemonade, I'll throw the lemons back at your face.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2011
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Best place is Cervini's. Besides that you can take a shoot in the dark with mrbodykit.com and abcexclusives.com

2001 GT Mustang

Cheers!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Cervinis hoods are good but they are extremely heavy. Like heavier than your stock hood. I got mine from Boss Inc. and it weighs like 22lbs. I was weary until I got to put hands on it at the Mustang 45th show. They had a vendor booth. Just another option if you are looking to loose weight too.

Cobra R Hood (2000 Style) 1999-2004

C&L 80mm mass air, Mac CAI, BBK 65mm tb, Steeda ud pulleys, MGW shifter, RAM HD clutch and aluminum flywheel, 3:73 gears, 2.5" Dynomax o/r x pipe, 3" MAC cat back system w/ 3 1/2" tips, Kenny Brown(front and rear strut tower brace, caster plates, subframe connectors,extreme matrix brace,jacking rails, torque brace, lowering springs), Tokico D-Spec shocks, 03-04 Cobra(side scoops, rear bumper cover, top), 6pt roll cage, white FR500's, FMS 2000 Cobra R air dam, Steeda race wing, VIS carbon hood.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2011
PONY Member
4.6L Member

mr. bodykit had some good prices when i was looking at hoods the other, there 2003 mustang cobra hood seemed like a very resonable price.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2011
Banned
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomadmike View Post
Cervinis hoods are good but they are extremely heavy. Like heavier than your stock hood. I got mine from Boss Inc. and it weighs like 22lbs. I was weary until I got to put hands on it at the Mustang 45th show. They had a vendor booth. Just another option if you are looking to loose weight too.

Cobra R Hood (2000 Style) 1999-2004
I have a Cervinis hood in that style and love it. I is a lot heaver then stock but I'm okay with it. I feel a little better about it being a full bolt on with no pins.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2011
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobynt View Post
I have a Cervinis hood in that style and love it. I is a lot heaver then stock but I'm okay with it. I feel a little better about it being a full bolt on with no pins.

Mine is full bolt on and uses the stock hoold latch. Had it 2 years with many trips and it's still as sturdy as it was the day I got it.

C&L 80mm mass air, Mac CAI, BBK 65mm tb, Steeda ud pulleys, MGW shifter, RAM HD clutch and aluminum flywheel, 3:73 gears, 2.5" Dynomax o/r x pipe, 3" MAC cat back system w/ 3 1/2" tips, Kenny Brown(front and rear strut tower brace, caster plates, subframe connectors,extreme matrix brace,jacking rails, torque brace, lowering springs), Tokico D-Spec shocks, 03-04 Cobra(side scoops, rear bumper cover, top), 6pt roll cage, white FR500's, FMS 2000 Cobra R air dam, Steeda race wing, VIS carbon hood.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page