Need help bad... - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member
4.6L Member

Need help bad...

Hello my friends, its been a while, I hope you have all been well, I haven't been able to get in here for some time. I'm not writing this to whine, but it sure sounds like just that even to me. Things have been prettty bad for about a year, but they recently went to commplete sh*t. Mom passed away a few months ago after a hard fight with cancer, I got laid off from my job, and am now trying to find a way to pay the mortgage on the house my parents built, survive, and now my car got smacked. Life is stellar my friends. Anyway, the reason for my post...

I'm pretty embarassed to say this guys and gals, but I really need some help. Sorry I come back out of the blue asking, but I'm just hoping for a little good luck. The two things I'm asking about are parts and job opportunities. I live in south Florida, but I'll relocate back to hell or anywhere else for a decent career opportunity. Or to be love slave to a hotty with a mustang addiction. That would probably be ok too.

So the car. My baby. All fud up. Cry me a river. I need to find for a screaming yellow (also called crome yellow) 99 GT (its the 35th anniversary edition, but that really just means a badge) some body parts. I need to find a hood and front bumper cover for a GT or cobra, the driver side fender panel, the plastic cowl cover that goes around the wipers (I know, good luck on that one), and possibly some other miscellaneous stuff, I was wondering if anyone knows of some good deals, and some recommendations on what to go with, the car is going to be painted the same yellow I love, but I may go fo the cobra look or something else. I am only interested in things that looks modest and understated, no rice please. I really appreciate any help or suggestions.

I don't know how often I will be able to get in here, but I will try to be back regularly and try to help out where I can, but you can also reach me on my email, its the same user name @gmail.com, only internet I have is the phone and library so I don't know. Sorry for the whining my friends and if there's anything I can do to help, let me know, and thanks for everything.

The artist formerly known as SteedaMatt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011
Apprentice

Hey Man you could look at civil service jobs they are always putting jobs out there on usajobs.gov I don't know about your schooling background but they have jobs for just about anybody and they have benefits. How this helps good luck

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member
4.6L Member

Thanks, I'll check that out in the morning. I have a lot off background in cars and restaurants and contacting mostly, but there's not much I can't do or learn, and uncle sam isn't the worst employer to work for to be sure.

The artist formerly known as SteedaMatt.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Harley Davidson in York PA is hiring casual workers. I have been there since jan, and working a ton of over time. Caught the job just in time..was headed the same route as you. Sorry to hear about your luck, Get an App in to Harley asap they have a huge open house coming up real soon staring pay is 16.75 an hr. I think you can do it online, it does take awhile for the whole process took me 6 weeks from start to finish. Not saying you will get a job, but if you have a solid work backround, then you have a hell of a shot.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011
Banned
4.6L Member

well hard times bring out the best in you....8 years ago I lost my job but started my own business...best thing that ever happened to me.
For car parts I'd search Ebay and Craigslist
For a job, even if someone is not hiring tell them you will pick up shifts, I was a waiter for 15 years...there is always someone wanting to ditch a shift...eventually you'll have full time work....
Good luck, keep moving, this is the the Land of Opportunity, not entitlement
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-11-2011
GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95stang5.0 View Post
Hey Man you could look at civil service jobs they are always putting jobs out there on usajobs.gov I don't know about your schooling background but they have jobs for just about anybody and they have benefits. How this helps good luck
i second that, thats how i got mine

1990 mustang gt 5.0l, red, aod- its build time

2001 mustang gt lots of mods- sold
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-11-2011
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Hey bro maybe stuff will start looking up for ya. I definetely know what you're going through losing your mom to cancer. I lost my dad to cancer this past summer and I am still dealing with the loss. I know its bad sh*t piled on top of bad sh*t but man that sucks about your mustang because I know my mustang was a release of emotion for me during tough times.

I hope stuff starts looking up for ya bro.

MY PONIES

2000 White Ford Mustang V6 (Auto) SOLD
2003 White Ford Mustang GT (5-Speed) SOLD
2003 White Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Vert (6-speed) "Oreo"
2003 Black Ford Mustang Mach 1 (5-speed) "Black Knight" SOLD
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-12-2011
MACH I Member
4.6L Member

I hope things turn around for you man....I wish ya the best!

-04 Mustang GT-Intercooled Kenne bell 2.1L supercharged @10psi, bolt ons, 3:73 gears, big brake upgrade, some suspension, 315's rear.

-08 Corvette Z06-B&B exhaust, K&N filter.

-12 Tacoma Prerunner
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-12-2011
Banned
4.6L Member

It's been a while since we've heard from ya. Hope things turn around, bro.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page