Haven't been on in a while. Seeing how everyone is doing - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-26-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Haven't been on in a while. Seeing how everyone is doing

Hey everyone haven't been on in a while been really busy with work and all that fun stuff but i was just seeing how everyone was doing with spring right around the corner and whats the plans with their cars!

Almost got enough saved up so i can finally get the procharger kit that i have been wanting so its gonna be a good spring/summer!

2002 Black GT with 39,xxx miles, BBK Longtubes, BBK O/R Xpipe, BBK CAI, BBK 75mm Throttle body, C&L Plenum, Ford Racing 3.73 gears, SCT handheld tune and 17x10.5 Wrapped in NITTO 555R Drag Radials, MGW Short throw......2002 SC1 Saturn for my Daily Driver
"Nitrous is like a Hot Chick with an STD, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-26-2011
GT Member
5.0L Member

Sounds exciting! I want a supercharger...
They kicked reggie out of here but other that it's been the same stuff

Just an old ford...

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-26-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sounds exciting! I want a supercharger...
They kicked reggie out of here but other that it's been the same stuff
whaaaaaat?! they kicked reggie out! for what? I always gave him hell lol poor guy.....but i know iv been workin hard and tryin to save it up as much as i can and its finally paying off!

2002 Black GT with 39,xxx miles, BBK Longtubes, BBK O/R Xpipe, BBK CAI, BBK 75mm Throttle body, C&L Plenum, Ford Racing 3.73 gears, SCT handheld tune and 17x10.5 Wrapped in NITTO 555R Drag Radials, MGW Short throw......2002 SC1 Saturn for my Daily Driver
"Nitrous is like a Hot Chick with an STD, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences"

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011
PONY Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualls22 View Post
whaaaaaat?! they kicked reggie out! for what? I always gave him hell lol poor guy.....but i know iv been workin hard and tryin to save it up as much as i can and its finally paying off!
I didn't know you were going FI. That's awesome!

10+ Year Mustang owner.
99 Mustang GT - mint condition
-
04 Terminator - Pullied, diablo predator tuner with dyno tune, airbags, MM subs/cc plates, Wilwood brakes, 4 point roll bar, FR500 steering wheel, staggered bullitts, JLT cai, Magnaflow exhaust, mgw shifter

00 V6 - Kenny Brown V6 stuff, Dr Gas x pipe
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_35th View Post
I didn't know you were going FI. That's awesome!
Yessir i am! and i can't wait! But i know i haven't been on in a while so i haven't really had the chance to talk to anybody.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page