want to hear something really ******? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011 Thread Starter
Rookie
4.6L Member

want to hear something really ******?

so for those of you who dont know fom my previous posts here i got beat on a 97 gt pretty bad. well ive had the car at wicked motorsports for the past month and so far have put in a new stage 2 spec clutch,had the whole rear rebuilt with frpp 31 spline dif and moser 31 spline axles also 373 rear gears put on msd coils,wires and factory plugs changed the intake manifold gasket put new slotted rotors front and back with new pads a stack racing intake spacer and now i come to find im going to need a trans soon this one is grinding 2nd on and off also i just orderd a new o/r x pipe cause my cats are clogged on my factory h pipe the car also had a wicked misfire in #3 but kevin at wickedmotorsports fixed that and i still need to do the abs delete cause my abs sensor is shot so i paid 2900 for the car cash and so far 3367.50 combine thats 6567.50 i could have gone to a dealer with that kind of money and got a nice used 03 gt instead i still have a 97 on the up side with all the new work done to the car it should be a freakin monster when i get it back next week who here thinks i should go to the guys house who sold me the car and burn my tires at some randomly odd hour of the night like 3am monday morning? this type of stuff should never happen to people but to bad there are people who are not honest

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011
GT Member
4.6L Member

I have to ask.... did you look at the car or drive it before you bought it?

Toy: 2002 Mustang GT
Daily Driver: 2010 Ford Fusion Sport
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011
GT Member
4.6L Member

also without a pi swap it still wont be much of a monster.

Red 1999 Cobra Vert:

316.6 rwhp @ 6093 rpms
318.1 rwtq @ 4489 rpms

On Just Bolt-Ons And Stock Exhaust Manifolds.

See Profile For Mods.......

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011 Thread Starter
Rookie
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jep23 View Post
I have to ask.... did you look at the car or drive it before you bought it?
yes i did it was one of the cleanest cars ive seen as far as body and interior and it never had a check engine light on when i saw it it didnt grind gears it did sound like it needed a clutch but no hint of what a cluster **** this car was i took it to a ford dealer and the didnt even know it had a bad rear and when i talked to kevin at wicked motorsports he was like you had no way of telling it was as bad as it was drove the car home an hour and a half and not a odd thing about the car till i had someone give it a (good one over) that we found all this out i feel like a a$$hole for buying the car but had no way to tell it was so crappy
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011 Thread Starter
Rookie
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1999cobra View Post
also without a pi swap it still wont be much of a monster.
im coming from a single port auto mustang to a v8 5speed with gears and mild mods compared to my vert its a monster i do plan on doing the pi swap down the road
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011
GT Member
4.6L Member

oh, well in that case itll really feel like a monster.

Red 1999 Cobra Vert:

316.6 rwhp @ 6093 rpms
318.1 rwtq @ 4489 rpms

On Just Bolt-Ons And Stock Exhaust Manifolds.

See Profile For Mods.......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page