New Mustang GT on the block, needs plenty of work and guidance. - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011 Thread Starter
Rookie

New Mustang GT on the block, needs plenty of work and guidance.

Well, first of hello! I hope I am welcomed here and seek all the help I can get because you guys are getting a previous import guy here. So please be patient. Anyways, my lease was done in May..So that puppy went back. I was going to pick up probably another lease, which I hate cause it's like a girl with a chastity belt. When to my right, I looked over and saw this older car among all these newer ones in the used car lot.

It was the GT that I now have...Had to..Always wanted a Mustang GT and I finally got it. I do know or so I've been told and read. That the "Mazda RX-8 Blue" color that the car is, was at the time only made from factory for the V6's..So, I do not know what's going on with that but I don't mind it one bit. I preferred a black one but this thing was sitting in that lot and it felt like a scene from the movie "Transformers" when and how I got it.

It had several things that IMO had/have to go! 1, the rims....they look like they belong on a Scion TC not a Mustang. 2, the alteeza lights..I already got rid of these abominations.

Just looking for some guidance and what not. I want to change the hood, rims, brake rotors, get it a real intake. It needs a proper lowering kit...With new shocks and springs...this person before me...

Melted...the springs..........melted the....springs... -___- all shocks are blown and the car rides like sin.

Also! Need to fix the CEL that just came on. It has a bassani x-pipe and had the 2 cats up front still on, so I got those removed. No CEL for a while until...a day ago (one week later)

So any help is greatly appreciated! here are some pics I just took before work.

Thin Blue Line
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page