sold y 2000 mustang gt - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member

sold y 2000 mustang gt

Hello every one its been quite some time since i posted on here, reason being is i sold my mustang so i have nothing really to blab about in here. One thing i thought id share with you guys is i went from a 2000 mustang gt to a horrible 2001 honda civic LX hahahahahah its stick shift if that helps?hahahah crazy how times change eh? Well just thought id share with you guys and gave you something to talk about.

2.8 Pulley , MAC 3" Cat-back 3.5" tips
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011
Apprentice
V6 Member

My tiny brain cannot possibly comprehend why one would commit such an atrocity. I will sooner forgive murderers, sir.

But seriously, what in life called for you to drive a civic? and HAVE to get rid of the mustang to do it?

2002 3.8L V6 Auto Mustang
Mods
: AM CAI, x-pipe to dual Flowmaster 40'and a Windstar intake swap, runnin' on a 93R bama tune
Planned/tentative: 4.1 gears and T-lok LT Headers
show/sound
: My rocky horror picture show rear windshield sticker. Quantum 1000W amp & 10" Sealed sub. Pioneer DEH-4300UB Head Unit
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011
Apprentice

I want to know the exact same things.

2003 Mustang GT
Mods: K&N Drop-In Air Filter

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymanx3 View Post
Hello every one its been quite some time since i posted on here, reason being is i sold my mustang so i have nothing really to blab about in here. One thing i thought id share with you guys is i went from a 2000 mustang gt to a horrible 2001 honda civic LX hahahahahah its stick shift if that helps?hahahah crazy how times change eh? Well just thought id share with you guys and gave you something to talk about.
That's cool..How much did you end up selling your mustang if you don't mind me asking? I've been thinking about getting a 01+ Civic too as a daily for my 45 mile round trip commute to work.

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 M6 - Stock
1988 Mustang Notch 2.3 5 speed - 100% stock down to cassette player! - SOLD
2000 Mustang GT - (White) - yeah, its modified. *SOLD* (2012-2013)
2000 Mustang GT (Blue), 5 speed Saleen Clone *SOLD* (2008-2011)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page