Got hit going to a local store,
The dumb ass girl had insurance and they are coming to get a estimate Tuesday

My Bumper
Quater Panel [ Passanger ]
Side Marker
Rear Exhaust has a leak
Tail Light
Trunk shifted a little

Anyone have any ideas were to get a price for parts?
and what anyone thinks Ill get?

" Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake "

Wait Til My VTEC Pops
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011
Apprentice

Well mine got rear ended, came out to six grand my insurance paid for the damages and is now sueing the drunk ******* for not having insurance but my baby is all fixed now.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0001.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	1,015.7 KB
ID:	140479   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0102.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	883.7 KB
ID:	140480  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2011
PONY Member

sorry to hear about that. glad to hear both of you are ok. you will get it fixed

1998 SVT Cobra JLT RAI, SCT BAMA tune, Magnaflow Magnapacks exhaust, ford racing 9mm wires, o/r h pipe, sub-frames, Bilstein coil over kit from MM, J&M upper and lower control arms, IMRC deletes, steeda triax, new ford king cobra clutch, 31 spline moser axles, 31 spline Ford racing diff, 4.10 gears

- currently building a forged teksid motor with cheads and a posi ported eaton 50% of the parts collected.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2011
Apprentice

cj pony parts and americanmuscle are good sites to get some parts
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Yeah thanks
And dam 6 grand?
Mines almost the same as the pic but window / trunk didn't break

" Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake "

Wait Til My VTEC Pops
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2011
Apprentice

Oh yeah it racks up quick depending where you go to. I got myself in quite the predicament lets say and mine ended up being about 12K worth of damage. The car alone was worth 13K when I bought it and this was about 8 months and 7k miles later. The car should have been totalled but I was lucky the repair estimate was about 9K by the insurance guy. Untill my body shop (who does fantastic work and made the car look brand new) noticed the K frame was bend, needed a new rack and pinion as well as lower control arm. The whole entire car needed to be repainted...everything. And I managed to get 4 brand new black Bullitts on the car from what were the stock Anthacite 17x9s as well as new smoked headlights. In the end, I made out and my car came out looking better than before the whole mishap so I wish the same on you! Insurance will give you price estimates on repair if you choose a body shop, this is you opportunity to do what I did and get aftermarket parts, that once were stock.

Anyways, sorry for the long story thought it was pertinent to the issue. Hopefully, you make out golden like me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page