Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost to a SHP Camaro

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  newstangownr 
#1 ·
Hey a freind of mine is a NC state Highway Patrol, well anyway he drives one of the SHP camaros I been asking him to race for two months now he always tells me "he isnt going to loose his job over proving his camaro is the faster, anyway I was heading home today and came up behind him (i live out in the country I kept running up on his rear trying to egg him on finally I shifted to third and started to pass him (two lane highway) needless to say when the back end of my stang got even with the front end of his car he laid into and walked me I mean walked my bad like it wasnt a problem, he took it up to 130mph before he started to slow down ( well I was at 130 trying to at least keep up). I need a supercharger nitrous something hhahaha Just thought it was kinda cool race a trooper :thumbup

#3 ·
yeah man, I never even think about challenging one of those black n greys when I'm home in NC. The Crown Vic's are sluggish and slow for sure, but those F-bodies are somethin else.

#4 ·
lol

Thats why its nice to have a wife as a cop, Ya always know where the roads are open. :tongue

#6 ·
looks like we know who wears the handcuffs around his place LoL :p

#7 ·
in my brother's county they have a white camero with DARK tint, some guy came up next to him, piped him. then when the light turned green, he took off. the cop let him go a bit then put on the lights, the guy was like: " i was not racing!"
he got a ticket.

#8 ·
It defenitely has its perks.... :laughlitt

#9 ·
efox1 said:
Hey a freind of mine is a NC state Highway Patrol, well anyway he drives one of the SHP camaros I been asking him to race for two months now he always tells me "he isnt going to loose his job over proving his camaro is the faster, anyway I was heading home today and came up behind him (i live out in the country I kept running up on his rear trying to egg him on finally I shifted to third and started to pass him (two lane highway) needless to say when the back end of my stang got even with the front end of his car he laid into and walked me I mean walked my bad like it wasnt a problem, he took it up to 130mph before he started to slow down ( well I was at 130 trying to at least keep up). I need a supercharger nitrous something hhahaha Just thought it was kinda cool race a trooper :thumbup
You broke rule number 9.....never race anyone you can beat, who if loses, can toss you in jail. I mean, if someone saw what happened and questioned him, he could just say he was chasing after a speeder....YOU!

Hahaha!...got to love it! A no lose situation for him.....you lose the race he wins....he gets caught, he wins....you win the race, he wins when you go to jail!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.