New Youtube Channel! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
4.6L Member

New Youtube Channel!

Hey everyone! I just started a new Youtube channel where I am doing anything and everything with cars. For the first video I did a feature of my 2000 Mustang GT.

I also plan on making more than just Mustang videos, I will be making some off road videos with some modded out Jeeps, and doing other things like going to car shows and making a summary of all of the sick cars. So please subscribe to stay in the loop! Thank you!!!

Here is the link to check it out - Car Feature - 2000 Mustang GT - YouTube

That hunk of junk? Yeah, well I've made a few special modifications to that silver 2000 GT, it makes the Kessel run in 12 parsecs, eats turbo japs and poops chevy's

Bolt on 2000 GT. Oh yeah, and a 4V swap
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012
GT Member
4.6L Member

Nice video How often do you plan on uploading new videos?
(I subscribed; my username is DJAlsip )

2003 Mustang GT
Intake & Exhaust: K&N FIPK CAI, Mac O/R H-Pipe, Custom Catback w/ Magnaflow Magnapack Mufflers.
Suspension: H&R Super Sport Springs, KONI STR.T Shocks & Struts, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, UPR Elite LCA's & UCA's.
Performance: BAMA 93R Custom Tune, FRPP 4.10 Gears w/ Terminator spec T-Lok.
Planned Mods: FLSFC, Eibach Sway Bars, Throttle Body, Plenum, Rims.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012
PONY Member
4.6L Member

really nice video

01 Gt Vert 4r70w

[4.30's][ bullitt intake]
[Flow's 40 series][ BBK H PIPE <-- Dont buy]
[stock tq converter ][Sct Canned 93 tune]
[Driver Mod][ [email protected]]

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012
GT Member

Car looks good, but do you eat bro?

1996 Red Mustang GT - Sold back in 2012 after too much time and money was wasted on it.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012
GT Member
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillup96GT View Post
Car looks good, but do you eat bro?
lol, I was about to say! He reminds me of Dutch people, a lot of them are tall and really skinny!

2003 Mustang GT
Intake & Exhaust: K&N FIPK CAI, Mac O/R H-Pipe, Custom Catback w/ Magnaflow Magnapack Mufflers.
Suspension: H&R Super Sport Springs, KONI STR.T Shocks & Struts, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, UPR Elite LCA's & UCA's.
Performance: BAMA 93R Custom Tune, FRPP 4.10 Gears w/ Terminator spec T-Lok.
Planned Mods: FLSFC, Eibach Sway Bars, Throttle Body, Plenum, Rims.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
4.6L Member

Hey guys thanks for the replies! Between work and school and filming new videos I am making them as quick as I can. Not really making one on a weekly basis.... yet lol. And yes I actually eat a lot. The skinny gene just runs in the family. Lucky I guess!

That hunk of junk? Yeah, well I've made a few special modifications to that silver 2000 GT, it makes the Kessel run in 12 parsecs, eats turbo japs and poops chevy's

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012
Apprentice
4.6L Member

Nice video dude. To be honest; much better than most of the films I saw and worked on in film school lol but that was a few years ago...

Nice car; clean and in great condition and nice mods.

had to mention this; "Keep driving your Prius. My Mustang needs the gas!" Simply awesome

2000 Mustang GT Convertible - BBK CAI, Trick Flow 70mm Throttlebody/Plenum and Stack Racing Spacer, Accel Super COP's, Full Length SubFrame Connectors, Flowmaster SuperFlow 44's, 91 Octane Bama Tune, more to come...
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by filmman03 View Post
Nice video dude. To be honest; much better than most of the films I saw and worked on in film school lol but that was a few years ago...

Nice car; clean and in great condition and nice mods.

had to mention this; "Keep driving your Prius. My Mustang needs the gas!" Simply awesome
Thanks! I am also in film school. So put my love for cars and videos together and you get my Youtube channel

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012
Apprentice
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djreibert2 View Post
Thanks! I am also in film school. So put my love for cars and videos together and you get my Youtube channel

what are you majoring in? i'm in post.

2000 Mustang GT Convertible - BBK CAI, Trick Flow 70mm Throttlebody/Plenum and Stack Racing Spacer, Accel Super COP's, Full Length SubFrame Connectors, Flowmaster SuperFlow 44's, 91 Octane Bama Tune, more to come...
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
4.6L Member

Same here, post production

Apprentice
4.6L Member

nice

some info and advice...

you will probably have to start at the bottom, unless you know someone who can get you into a good position, otherwise you will probably have to go up the latter like most ppl.

its tough out here in LA (not sure if you are here or elsewhere) but very competitive. the way i started is by figuring out exactly what i wanted to do in post. i wanted to go into advertising; trailers, commercials, etc. Golden Trailer Awards is a great place to find local trailer houses in LA. what i did was went through the entire list and emailed every place asking for employment. finally one place hired me as a runner or PA. its crap work but you move up quickly, usually within a year or so. next is vault and/or machine room followed by assistant editing and then editing.

also, don't try to jump directly into editing or assistant editing as your first gig, you may be lucky and find a small place, that won't pay much and you can do it, but i'd recommend the normal route.

after getting some experience around town, market yourself as a freelance assistant editor, which i am currently doing. starting out you could pull in $1,500/week and gradually increase that once you gain much more experience. but be careful, as freelancers don't have taxes taken out, so u need to put away for that during tax time.

my current goal is to get into the editors guild; once you are part of the union, not only do u get to work on big budget films (majority of big films; independent or not, require you to be in the union) great health insurance and about $30/hr. you can check out https://www.editorsguild.com/index.cfm? for more info on that stuff.

if you would like a recommendation; u can PM me. i don't really know u but seen some of ur work and u seem like a good guy.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
car summary , mustang , videos , youtube , youtube channel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page