Graphix & other cool stuff link - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-15-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Graphix & other cool stuff link

Hey everybody, there's a buddy of mine that's got his own business-here's a link www.anchor-room.com He makes all types of graphics for all types of cars and gadgets, however he's a mustang afficianado. Mine's the 02' mineral gray with hood scoop, wing, and rear bumper accents. Also, he sells many other products and has the ability to do custom work. His name is Jason and if you need it made-he can!!

2002 GT
JLT CAI
Flowmaster 40 Cat Back's
Pro Force Performance TR-3650-highly updated
Exedy Clutch
MGW Shifter...nothing better!!
Ensuing money pit!!
Priceless....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-15-2012
Banned
4.6L Member

I was just about to order something from him!

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

If you have an questions, options your thinking of...Call him!! Jason is a REAL person!!! My car is the mineral gray 02' with hood scoop, wing, and rear bumper accents...a guinea pig if you will. It's all good. My car is used more as one for measurements, trial and errors, color combo's, etc. If you want something different that' snot shown, he has the capability to make it and or replicate it if you send him something. You'll be happy with your results and your product.

2002 GT
JLT CAI
Flowmaster 40 Cat Back's
Exedy Clutch
Ensuing money pit!!
Priceless....

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-19-2012
Banned
4.6L Member

I was wanting a few things but i'm kinda broke to order it all. I was thinking about picking up one of his window banners..
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-19-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Did you get your stripes from him? Sound like you wanted to order a lot of stuff. I'll tell you what, and I mean this, if you call him you might be able to get a better deal, infact I would bet on it. Jason's a real ameanable person. Did you see my 02' that's his "guinnea pig" as she is effectionately known. The only thing left on mine after the shoot is the hood insert, wing, and rear bumper accent. Actually the Mustang logo in the reat bumper is a carbon fiber that's kust slightlt different than the stock paint, but it is just enough of a tastefull accent to say, Hmm that looks different...I like that. All those rocker panel pieces are just for the pics. I told him to make a graphic for cold air intake tubes...Something like SUCK IT, SUCK THIS, WIDE MOUTH...lol I think someone would buy it..haha. Also, if you want a different color, or arraingment you're thinking that's another reason to call him. He loves getting ideas, suggestions, comments. And if you need help withan install-he's the man!

2002 GT
JLT CAI
Flowmaster 40 Cat Back's
Exedy Clutch
Ensuing money pit!!
Priceless....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page