New here, check out my gallery see what you think - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Thumbs up New here, check out my gallery see what you think

Today was a fun job of finding a code and replacing a ignition coil for the number two cylinder. New plug and New boot and coil. Plus clean the KN filter, and checked all fluids and filled.
Thanks to all thos previously posted items thaat when I searched it came right up and the information was very useful. Thanks hope you like the pics on my gallery and would love feedback.

Oh by the way I bought it from a guy who took real nice care of it for the most part and managed to spend only 3600.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012
PONY Member
4.6L Member

How did you manage to buy that for that price??

Black with saddle 1996 Mustang GT convertible. Manual. NPI, 2v 4.6L. Full bolt-ons.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Thumbs up Right Price

I was lookiing for about a year or so for what I wanted I was constantly checking craigslist, cars.com, classifiedes anything i could get my hands on. I looked at a lot of cars too. The car has high miles but its all highway miles the guy drove 95 to NY from RI. He kept immaculate rrecords and took very good care of it. It did need the intake manifld but that wasnt too bad to do. Other than that it was cherry. He was asking 4000 and i brought cash and offered him 3500, cash talks. He was also getting pressure from his wife to see it they were just retiring and going to FL. I got in the right place at the right time. But it took a lot of effort of looking to find it. The more time you spend looking you will find a deal out there and bringing cash is the most important thing, a lot of people are hurting for money for higher priorities right now. When i looked at this one I knew it was the one, i opened the hood and I would have eaten my breakfast off the engine. Inspecting the car you buy is real important, and with the records this guy had it made it a lot easier. Good luck if your looku=ing for an upgrade.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page