Chin Spoilers (Mach I) - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005 Thread Starter
GT Member
4.6L Member

Chin Spoilers (Mach I)

I see the MT website has chin spoilers available again; price went up a bit but still includes shipping & hardware. I remember there were some threads w/folks complaining they couldn't find one. Looks like they're going to get 100 this month.
http://www.mustangtuning.com/ma1chsp.html
Got mine from them a year ago and if I remember correctly I needed to get 2-3 more clips from the local A'Zone to use all the holes.

I'm back - 2001 Cobra convertible, 84K miles, acquired 12/10/11; just beginning to figure out what it needs to be right (beyond the leaky top..) - top to be done 12/27. Changed the coolant, <acronym title="transmission">trans</acronym>. fluid, oil, differential fluid. Replaced the LF wheel hub assy. Ordered a pair of Blisteins for the rear. Next up: full-length subs, strut brace, stainless brake hoses F&R and a bunch of FatMat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005
SHELBY GT 350 Member
4.6L Member

On the Chin

For a limited time they're going for $79.95 at MT. I'd hurry...

PS: Meat, did you ever buy a new stang?

tripleblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatball
I see the MT website has chin spoilers available again; price went up a bit but still includes shipping & hardware. I remember there were some threads w/folks complaining they couldn't find one. Looks like they're going to get 100 this month.
http://www.mustangtuning.com/ma1chsp.html
Got mine from them a year ago and if I remember correctly I needed to get 2-3 more clips from the local A'Zone to use all the holes.

tripleblack

"You can never be free until you let yourself go."
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005 Thread Starter
GT Member
4.6L Member

Still making myself thoroughly crazy looking at other cars..

I'm back - 2001 Cobra convertible, 84K miles, acquired 12/10/11; just beginning to figure out what it needs to be right (beyond the leaky top..) - top to be done 12/27. Changed the coolant, <acronym title="transmission">trans</acronym>. fluid, oil, differential fluid. Replaced the LF wheel hub assy. Ordered a pair of Blisteins for the rear. Next up: full-length subs, strut brace, stainless brake hoses F&R and a bunch of FatMat.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005 Thread Starter
GT Member
4.6L Member

Okay, I managed to get one of the 100 from today's order - shipped today from MT. Don't have anything to put it on yet (my 96 already has one) but working on that.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005 Thread Starter
GT Member
4.6L Member

Received the spoiler from MT on Tuesday, 11/29, and bought an 01 GT vert to put it on!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page