Flamed tail lights? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Flamed tail lights?

I had the Euro tail lights on my 2000 Ford Ranger, and I think they looked great. I personally don't like the Euro lights for the Mustang, however. I saw these covers and think they might look pretty good on my '02 GT. I wonder if anyone else has these or has seen these on a Mustang? My hope would be that, with the flames, the red look of the originals would be preserved while adding just a little something to the rear of my car. Also, these go right along with my desire to only change things which can be returned to stock fairly easily. Anyway, here is link to a picture which includes the style of lights I am talking about (the Clear with Flames), but not specifically for the Mustang.
http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg...._1875_11014535

Thanks

2002 GT, 5 speed, Zinc Yellow
BBK CAI, Flowmaster cat-back

The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits - Drive-by Truckers lyric

Some say, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." It is wise to remember, though, that sometimes the enemy of your enemy hates your guts, too. - Me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page