raced a HEMI magnum... - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006 Thread Starter

raced a HEMI magnum...

The other night I was coming home and pulled up to a magnum, we raced from like a 60 punch, It was dead even til 135, I know its stupid but i couldnt resist, so before everyone shuns me, I know street racing is stupid, but it happens. So thats it just wanted to share that with you guys.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006
Rookie

What are you driving? I know you street racing is bad but sometime you have to do it.

Black 01 Mustang Gt, auto, eibach lowering springs, dual flowmaster exhaust, 18in Mach 1 wheels.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006
GT Member
4.6L Member

Send a message via AIM to carguy1985 Send a message via Yahoo to carguy1985
LoL, street racing is bad but it is fun. I ran vs a hemi magnum on the highway one day and i pulled on it because we slowered down to like 45 and i had my car in right gear so by time it down shifter i had the upper end and it stayed like that until around 80 i creeped.. dunno if areodynamics or what but... we did...

Today i didnt really race but we messed around this lady and i in a WS6, it had dark tinit didnt know it was even a woman until she rolled window down.. she had a dog in the other seat LOL. it sounded bad ass thats why i caught up with it. we went from like 30 to like 95 and we were pretty even until i let go cuz of a car in front of me and no way to dodge it lol...

-Felipe, 2002 Mustang GT 5 Speed
Track Results = [email protected] 1.97 60' on 245/45/17 Street Tires
|Cold Air Intake|MAC 70MM Throttle Body|C&L Plenum|MM CC Plates|SCT Xcal2|Steeda Triax|Ford 3.73 Gears|Steeda LCA|FRPP "C" Springs|Kenny Brown Subframe Connectors|MAC O/R H-Pipe|MAC Catback|Strange Engineering 10Way Struts|8K H.I.D. Kit|Spec2|Nitto 555r 315/35/17 |

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006 Thread Starter

My car is a 01, with as far as I know just an intake on it, I'm not sure if it was tuned or if it has anything else done to it, but I've ridden in my buddies 03 with intake and exhaust and his feels a lot slower than mine. I just got it about two months ago.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006
Rookie

cool! i just got my 01 last month and have so many plans for it. thanks to you guys of course. :laughlitt

Black 01 Mustang Gt, auto, eibach lowering springs, dual flowmaster exhaust, 18in Mach 1 wheels.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page