Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Borla Stingers for my 2004 Mustang Mach 1!

6K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  50GTMach1 
#1 ·
So I just bought a "used" borla stingers catback today. Im stoked. I think it will sound great on my Mach, which ever one I go with. I think ill put it on the stock one for now. Now all I need is long tubes and a mid pipe. Suggestions??? For now Im just going to run the stingers with my stock mid pipe (H). I hope it sounds good!

This is what my buddies sounds like with a stock H pipe...

Video of Jr. Exhaust - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#5 ·
I hope not. But thats a plus to having two of them. I can switch the broken parts back and forth. Hahahahahahahaha

#7 ·
Do you guys think Long tube heades are even worth the money and hassle to have them? I like them, and I know they gain rwhp for you, but is it worth it. They sound good too!

G
#9 ·
i think stingers kinda sound a little like teh assjuice but to each his own. they dont sound horrible though.

and you will break one of your stangs fool dont even act like there wong be a thread on here about it in like 2 months. lol

#11 ·
borla stingers sound good on 32vs not 2vs

#12 ·
They sound awesome on my buddies cobra, and he only has the catback, so I think ill like them. There is a different sound between the Magnapacks and the stingers. I just wanted to try the stingers out. Not alot of people have them.

And Im not going to break it, its just a catback!!! Damn.

The supercharger might break it though.

#13 ·
#14 ·
Borla's will sound great on the mach.....they are one of my favorite cat backs, but they are so Fing expensive most of the time.

You might also want to check out Bassini's mid-length headers. Not sure if they make them for the 4v's, but I heard they produce almost the same power as the long tubes and but don't have the clearance issues you can run into with long tubes.

I'm sure you know this already, but being in Cali anything other than shorties are a no no so be prepared to pull them off or find a shotty shop in south central to pass your smog check

#16 ·
borla stinger,mac lts, mac o/r prochamber vid

google "50GTMach1" streetfire.net
ive video of my mach with borla stinger, mac lts, o/r prochamber.
i get all kinds of complements on the set up.
enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.