convertible gt mustang - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011 Thread Starter
Rookie

convertible gt mustang

every time i roll my window down then right back up again there is water on the windows how do i fix this problem?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011
PONY Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Welcome from OHIO!!! How to fix the issue of rolling down window and then rolling it back up to have water on it.... Simple.... Leave window up... Just playing with you there (sorry if you took offence to my joke, didnt mean any harm).

Now, on a serious note, it sounds like you have a seal that is leaking. Is it like that on 1 door or both? If it is 1 door it is possible that the seal around the top to door is bad, or possible bad top. Pull of the door panel as to whichever side is holding water and then sit inside car while friend sprays water from garden hose. Let us know where your leak is.

2003 Mustang GT Convertible 5 speed - Mostly stock 4.6... 455 rwhp and 573 ft/lbs torque. (SOLD due to divorce)

Currently working on Coyote Swap of a 2004 GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
convertible , top , water , window

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page