Bottle Heater Wire Melted
SOooo, I'm back with a weird problem. Yesterday I wanted to have a little bit of nitrous fun. I turned on my bottle heater and drove for 30 seconds until I release there is smoke everywhere. I stopped pulled over turned everything off and checked didn't see anything. so started up and tried it again. Smoking once again. This time I pulled over without shutting everything off and noticed my wire running from my battery to the bottle heater relay was smoking everywhere and melting. I shut everything off then and checked the entire wire. It was fried and even melted into the switches wire. I pulled both wires hoping it had nothing to do with the nitrous in general and it didn't and ran perfectly fine. so does anyone have any idea why that wire just straight up melted on me? I coulded find anything wrong with the wiring it was the same since I installed it and I used it quiet a few times without this problem.
2003 Mustang GT Auto - Airaid CAI, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Kooks Catless X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth Exhaust 1, 4.10 Gears, BBK 78mm Throttle Body Upper Intake Combo, 100 Shot NX Plate Kit, Dyno Tune
Suspension - 4 Cylinder Front Springs, Stock Rear Springs, Team Z CC Plates, Strange 10-way Adjustable Shocks and Struts.
241rwhp and 301tq on Mustang Dyno(outdated new #s coming soon)