Bullit Suspension And Brakes On A 2002 Gt Coupe - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-22-2003 Thread Starter
4.6L Member

Bullit Suspension And Brakes On A 2002 Gt Coupe

i just finished installing my steeda tri ax, pullies and a timing advancer, and a bassani off road x pipe on my 2002 gt, now that the basics are taken care of, its time for suspension work.

I am currently debating to install a bullit suspension (springs, shocks and struts) and adding the 13" brakes in the front and the 11" in the back does anybody think whether this is worth it or should i go with an aftermarket brand (all the bullit stuff is from ford and its pretty cheap)

what do you guys ( and girls) think? full aftermarket suspension orstick with bullit parts?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-22-2003 Thread Starter
4.6L Member

The price i got for all of the parts is $1324 US (this includes front and rear brake kit, caster camber plates, springs, shocks and struts)

good deal? or is it not worth it considering the quality, i dont know anybody who owns a bullit and i have never ridden in one. im looking for a improvement in handling and braking. will it be a good and effective upgrade?

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-22-2003

I have bullitt shocks and struts with Steeda Sport springs. I love it, it is much tighter and lower. I can really take a turn in my car and it stays nice and flat with little sway. Also note that I have a V6 and I am about 200 lbs lighter, but I dont think that makes a big impact. You will get about an inch lower with the buillitt suspension. With my steeda springs it puts me down an inch and a half. If you want more on the looks go with the aftermarket 1.5" kits. Supposedly the 1.5" knocks off the geometry of the front end suspension. You can fix that with a X2 Balljoint by Steeda. I hope that helped some.

V6steeda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page