Thread: Mustang Noobie
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsharp
Hello i just recently joined and i just bought my first Mustang. Its a 2002 3.8 V6 and already has dual exhaust. I dont know what kind but i would like to find out, is there any way for me to find out? Also i would like to know what are some quick HP gains that i can get. I am no mechanic and like i said this is my first stang and i love it.
HArd to say, but sometimes, if you look at the tail pipe there's an engraving. Anything else would probably have burned off.

If you can get a shot of the mufflers, we could probably say.

The easiest methods are a K&N drop in filter at teh very least, or a K&N FIPK II, or Demolet Cold Air kit, and 42% underdrivers.

Go to the V6Tech section, and you'll find a bunch of stuff.

You should get a rear sway bar from a GT at the very least, and throw on a set of SubFrame connectors.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome