Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - i need some help- 98 stang
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MylilPony
thanks for the quick response .... im looking on LMPerformance.com and am thinking about purchasing this MAC 96-98 V6 Cold Air Induction Fenderwell System or BBK Cold Air Induction 3.8L 94-98...... [size=2]if u guys could tell me which is better, and why.... also... if there are any trusted website u guys have bought your own parts from let me know....
thanks for all of the help... i appreciate it
none of them will give you any more hp than a drop in filter. Your money would be better spent on underdriver pulleys or porting your intake manifold.

If it's underhood sparkle you're looking for, then it's a toss up. Get whichever appeals to you more.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome