Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - i need some help- 98 stang
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2006
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member
kscoyote's Avatar
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Topeka
Posts: 11,432
Originally Posted by MylilPony
where can i get this drop in filter, and which one (assuming there are many) should i get..... are the underdrive pulleys something i can do myself? how much does that normally run?
thanks again for the quick response
you can get a drop in filter at any autozone, o'reilleys, NAPA, etc.

The underdrive pulleys are all over the place. You can look up,, MAC, ASP, you can find 'em on e-bay . ..

They generally run 50-86 dollars, and it IS somethingyou can do yourself if you have a harmonic balancer pulley, most shops will do it for 30-50 dollars.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
kscoyote is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome