Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Will my rear axle snap?
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustang99
Alright, I've got it all layed out... my clutch will have to wait til around feb. 9th... by then I would have gotten one paycheck to pay for the flywheel, and the next paycheck on that day will go towards install of those two. I will soon get an offroad x-pipe and a short shifter, maybe the next paycheck... then my tax return is going towards rims... whenever that comes in... and then comes lowering springs, and tower strut braces, then a t-lock. Sometime in the middle of all of that, hopefully I can get that little dent fixed ($350! sucks horribly) and little things here and there such as side stripes, new floor mats(mine are terrible), and windsheild banner. That'll be about all I'm lookin at doing to my car for a LONG time. Again thanks for your help! Any other recommendations are welcome, just nothing too expensive, cause we know all this is making me go broke!
you can wait a while on the x-pipe and the short shifter, they don't really add much. Chassis support, and the rest are so much more important.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome