Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Will my rear axle snap?
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustang99
Okay so I found this site that has drag wheels on it...

http://www.prolightstar.com/dragwhee...dr11_18x75.htm
They say they're "lightweight", I'll look more into that later, but how trustworthy do you think they are? Would they be fine for everyday driving? If so then I'd deffinately want to get these... a nice alternative to bullitt rims, and much lighter. One thing I'm confused about that I've found out through searching, is that my year Mustang has a lugnut pattern of 5x4.5 right? Well the choices here are 5x100 and 5x114.3... which one is it? and would the offset being +45mm be any problem? Thank you again for all your help.
I've seen "lightweight" wheels that weigh 30 lbs.

If they don't list the weight, they're nothing to be proud of.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome