Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Who would win?
Thread: Who would win?
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MylilPony
Ok... my friend just got a 95 accord.... 4cyl automatic... car has a CAI (never heard of the name)... and some aftermaket exhaust (rice burner) he thinks he'd beat my 98 stang (v6 auto) .... i told him id blow the doors off his jap car (my car just has a K&N filter... with much more to come)
I drove his accord... its got some pep... but my stang "effortlessly accelerates"
who do u guys think would win?
by the way i just got my stang like 3 weeks ago
57000 miles for 3000 bucks
he got his car like a week ago .... cars got like 200k miles on it with 80k on the engine and tranny supposedly.... he paid 2500
he got raped with that car... im just curious... was mine a good buy... car is in excellent condition ... leather interior
Unless it's a VTEC, it may be close, but if you powerbrake, and throw on a rear sway bar, you can probably get him .. .

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome