Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Who would win?
Thread: Who would win?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MylilPony
yea... i think ill take him.... his car is fallin apart.... the other day we were lookin at it and his CAI was rubbin on his battery... that cant be good ... so we rigged it up with wire tie's lol

i do have a question about exhaust.... im looking into flowmaster force 2 dual exhaust system that will fit right into my y-pipe... im not sure whether or not this will boost performance or not... heres what it includes:
flanged y-pipe and hardware (i dunno what flanged is)
2.5" outlet- i dunno if this is too big ... i dont wanna lose backpressure
50 series delta flow mufflers
stainless OEM style tips
Force 2 (i dunno)
DOR (i dunno)
Theres also a MAC exhaust that fits the Y-PIPE and thats like 200 bucks cheaper .... it says made with new durablack somethin... with stainless tips... 2.5" also ... which one is better?
The flowmasters look straighter,,, which im sure is better
also, maybe the y-pipe isnt the way to go... maybe H .... gimem an idea of how much it would cost... and if i get an H... can i buy any dual exhaust on the market?
long post... thanks for reading... thanks for any help :eyepoppin

In the past the flows have been better, the MAC had quality issues, which is why the've redesigned the system.

How the current MAC system stacks up? I don't know.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome