Thread: New Diff
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodstang01
Hey hello there. I have everything so far except the diff which I probably be putting this weekend. But yesterday I start the car and I saw a check engine, and well I put the Diablo sport and run the Diablo tune and after that the check engine was gone. My question is do I have to install the Diablo tune often or not cuz days ago the same thing happened and I took it to the mechanic and he put the Diablo sport and then was gone and yesterday the same. What can this be? Thanks.

The only thing holding me to buy a diff is that yesterday a friend of mine has a 2002 Mustang GT but he asks me about some numbers so I check mine and give it to him. I want to make sure it will fit. Well he ask me about the abs and all that cuz he said some cars has the abs just fwd. But mine has abs and I guess the abs in my car are in all wheels.
yeah, you're gonna' need an ABS rear. There is no car with only the front wheel ABS, it's all or nothing

You should be able to pul the code using the diablo unit.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome