Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tire sticker on door?

11K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Wrext 
#1 ·
Hey all. I just replaced my 18" factory bullit wheels with the wheels from a new GT/CS which are 19".Is there anyway I can get a label to replace the tire info label that reflects the new tire size ? Thanks for your help.

#3 ·
I am not anywhere where I can see my car right now, but I think the tire pressure for the 19's is 32 psi

#4 ·
I understand what the label is for.It list tire size and recommended pressure.My issue is that my current label is for 18" wheels,but I now have 19" wheels and would like the label to be accurate.:eyebulge:

#6 ·
The Vehicle Tire Inflation Tag is put on by the manufacturers, is in sort a legal document covering the manufacturer's butt. AFAIK you can't get a replacement. It has to match the tires that came on the car as manufactured.

#7 ·
USE THE DAMN STICKER ON THE DAMN DOOR!:smirk

LOL! Damn just use the search function for numerous discussions......PLEASE!:heha:

#8 ·
when I replied I misunderstood what you wanted

Find a 2013 with the 19 inch wheels. The sticker should have a part number on it, I bet the dealer can order it for you

#11 ·
Wrong....................

#10 ·
I DON'T need to know what info is on the label !!! I just want the label to match the wheels and tires.They are not all the same.
Thanks Don's Stang for a reply I can use.

#12 ·
I just went out and looked at mine, there is a part number on each sticker, but there is also the vehical Vin number so you may be out of luck

Here are pics, with the part number circled, I blocked my Vin number
The white one your prob Sh!t out of luck, but maybe the dealer can do something about the yellow one

Attachments

#16 ·
Oh, and I found this in the guidebook as well: I'm such a geek!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.