Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Finally listened to my stereo...it suck$
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2013
randeez11
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogasswild View Post
You're going to love them Randeez. I didn't know you had to break speakers in, but you do. You will have a hard time dialing them in until they do break in. I would say after a week or so of commuting back and forth to work they started sounding like I expected them to.

What's funny to me is that my little Fiat 500 came with a Bose Premium sound system, and my Shaker 500 sounds a million times better IMO.
Thanks Hog. You have the 3 way, I ordered the 2 ways . Hopefully they will sound good. For sure better than the stock ones.

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome