Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Things I didn't notice on my new Mustang...
View Single Post
post #95 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2006
Stoenr
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redford2
After reading a few things here on the seatbelt being hard to reach and that there is a magnet that holds the seatbelt up closer so it is easier to reach, I just got my car Saturday and looked for that strap and magnet and I found my car (2006 GT Premium w/upgraded interior option and red color option ordered Jan 1 2006) has a seatbelt manager strap that goes from the bottom of the back rest of the seat to a Snap on the side of the seat cushion, you just unsnap it from the seat cushion put it around the seat belt and re-snap it. Will try to get a picture posted of it. Just thought it was interesting since everyone else was talking about a magnet.
Im pretty sure this is what they all were refering too. Its not a snap/button just metal and a magnent

'06 Tungsten GT 18" CT-R Gunmetals
Xcal2, JLTII, UDP, ProKit, Dspecs, Bump Steer kit, SS brake hoses, Strut Tower Brace, UCA, Adj.LCA's, AntiSquats, Panhard bar, MGW shifter, Steeda cowl hood, Hood pins, MRT hood struts*, 14" Antenna, Sequencial TL's, 07 Plenum cover, PJ Saleen heritage fascia, CDC ductail, SSE 1/4 window louvers, MAG mirror inserts, Rear trunk painted, MGW window switch plates, Billet door lock pins, Interior trunk release, Tint.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome