Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - AdvancTrac almost caused a major wreck
View Single Post
cerebrix
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Red3.7 View Post
Dang a '13, that is a surprise. I wonder if you got an early 2013 build with an A or B part # on your ABS control module?
Take it to your dealer, also make sure you contact Deysha via PM on here with your VIN # and all your contact info!
As of right now the first steps are to get your dealer to install a VDR so that you can record the next episode before Ford will make a move on this. But Deysha should get your VIN linked with mine and others with this issue. Don't be surprised if initially your service dept. is clueless on this. Stay on here regularly and keep us and Deysha updated till this is resolved.
Also Cerebrix since I now see you have a manual attempt to duplicate it the way this GT500 owner did. He could get his to fail at will.
2011 AdvanceTrac Problem? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
BTW The new ABS Control Module Part # is: BR3Z2C219C, if you have one ending in A or B then that is likely the problem.

Deysha we are rapidly approaching 30 Mustang owners complaining of this, if we haven't hit that already. Just FYI...
pm'ed her my info. going to call my dealer after 8am. known my service girl for years, so im hopeful they'll take care of it just like they always have.

yes, its an early 13. manufactured 3/12

how do I check to see what the abs control module part number is?

2013 Performance Pack, MCA, Leather Recaro's, NAV
Steeda Cold Air Intake | BBK Throttle Body | Steeda Shifter Bracket | Whiteline Transmission Mount | Magnaflow Street Catback Exhaust | Tuning Super Store Tuned on a Diablosport Intune i1000 | Eibach Sportline Springs | Koni Sport Dampers (Yellow) | Whiteline Lower Control Arms

Team Magnaflow | Team Road Race Motorsports

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome