Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Things I didn't notice on my new Mustang...
View Single Post
J&D
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack
Lady, you don't want to start mental games with me, then put me in a room by myself, with nothing to do but think of evil things to do to you.
When I bought my van, the saleman would go talk with the manager and I would begin to talk with another salesperson. They hated that! I also made him move from his office because the sun shone on my face. Power games are cool.

My wife hates that. She waited outside and I would go talk to her while the saleman was looking from the showroom floor. My wife would get frustrated and mad, she tells me she does not want to play games with us. I went back to the guy and told him she was mad about the outrageous price and that they would have to lower it much more if we wanted my wife happy. Good cop bad cop routine.

2005 GT Premium, windveil blue, silver GT-style painted stripes, BBK CAI and Shorty Headers, Cat-back Bassani exhaust system. SCT Performance Tune. 20" Shelby Razor wheels,14" eradi-speed rotors, Tokico DSpec shocks, steeda sportlite springs, BMR suspension bars.

Member MCOH
Member MCA

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome