Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How would this look?
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2006
red vert 10
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98V65speed
So I am redoing a 2000 Mustang and I didn't like the stock front so I went with a 01 Cobra Bumper Cover. I also did dual exhaust which the stock bumper does not have cut outs for. So I was just wondering if you think an 01 Cobra bumper Cover would look out of place with a GT rear bumper (I would rather have a saleen or cobra rear but I want my bumper to say Mustang Instead of saleen or cobra because that is false advertising and on a V6 thats not cool) Really the only reason I ask is because I dont know if the front of the car will look low er than the rest of the car. But I suppose if it does there are always lowering kits. Also if you have any opinions on the side skirts I would love to hear them

Thanks Mike
It is all personal taste . It is your car and you are the one paying for it , do what you like .

I too am re doing a mustang ( 01 ) . I just ordered a 03 cobra hood today . I also am installing a cobra front bumper and a grille delete kit w/ pony .What I am doing may not be for everybody but the only person that has to like this is me .

On my 98 , I have a wings west body kit . It is a very mild kit and I really like it . Just surf the net some and look for ideas .

Give your stang some of it`s own personality . You will be glad in the end that you did

I was Punxsy Stang before !

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome