Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Got frpp 3.73 put in today... hearing faint gear howl
View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 04-29-2013
Blaseleblanc
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

I did, I have an auto and I suspected they did not reinstall the shaft correctly. I called them and asked if they maybe installed the DS incorrectly and they said they didn't touch the driveshaft, its rotation, or anything.They said it was because the shaft is spinning faster that the vibrations were occurring. They have no interest in touching the car again to diagnose any issues and the feeling is mutual. They have been in business with great reviews for over 40 years apparently.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Current Mods: 19x8.5 Charcoal AMR Rims, Bama Tune 93H, Airaid CAI, FRPP Sport Axle Backs, FRPP 3.73 gears, Boss/CS/GT500 Rear Diffuser, GT500 Rear Spoiler, GT500 Mud Guards, Raxiom Reverse/License LED Lights, OEM Take off Black Charcoal Leather, GT500 Steering Wheel, Auto Headlights, Chrome 3.7 Badges, Quarter Window Louvers, Dark Matter Tint

Future Mods: Matte black GT500 Stripe, Black Billet Grilles, Stillen Front Chin Spoiler, Roush Side Splitters, Painted Mirror Caps

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome