Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Someone Hit by Mustang. Can you say Hit and Run!
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 03-17-2006
JetBlack
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfrisch
Hit and runners are slime, probably would have done the same thing if they hit a person. I was in a parking lont once and witnessed a hit and run, this women hits a parked car in a lot that I was in and I stuck a note on the guys windshield after she walks into her beauty salon.
Did you get the tag number from the video?
The note probably said "I just smacked your car. People are watching, they probably think I am writing you my name and phone number, but I'm not. HAHAHAHA!!!"

I backed into a lady's Celica GT, the other day. *SO* embarrassed. I get paper and a pen and leave her my name and number and two apologies. She called me to say she didn't think there was anything wrong with the car and thanked me profusely on a 10 minute phone message. Thanked me for leaving a note. She detailed all the times her car has been hit in the parking lot, with no notes. Made me want to not drive my car anymore! I knocked the "D" off her license plate ring so now it says "Go- Car"

The first person to hit her ring knocked off the "'s"

Used to say "God's Car"

I told her about the special circle of Hell reserved for people who don't leave notes and key cars.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome