Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - AdvancTrac almost caused a major wreck
View Single Post
JeffOden

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinedaddy View Post
What dealer do you use? The one off of Katella? Ken Grody Ford was the first to look at and then ignore my issue. So maybe if you go through them they will be able to say "crap, second one with same issue"... Just a thought...

Update on mine: VDR is being taken out of the car. They need it for another vehicle. Unfortunately between weather and illness' I was only able to put about 300 miles on the car while installed. Couldn't get it to duplicate. Will be trying GT500's way of getting it to act up again tomorrow as it will be mid 80's here. Figure try it all the way to the dealer.

I will be ordering this VDR to put in my car as well. Launch 301050068 301050068 - C Recorder II Car Running Data Recorder It'll recorder around 24 hours of driving without having to push anything while the event is happening.

If your dealer is being stubborn with putting in one of their VDRs, Might want to look in to getting one of these. Which I expect will be a problem for Cerebrix in the OC area. No one there cared about my problem.

Good luck Cerebrix, keep us updated.

As always, I'll keep everyone in the loop.
Interesting find of that VDR, hopefully it will capture enough of the right parameters to get Ford to sit up and pay attention. Can you adjust the parameters on it? I haven't heard of the personal vdr route before. Good luck and I hope you fell better.
P.S. I wonder if Deysha has seen a successful use of that?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome