Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Power lock and mirror dont work
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafan
HI i have a problem with my 2001 mustan, the problem is that the door lock does not close or open when i push the button, also the side mirrors dont move when i push the button, but the windows do roll up and down so they work. I thought that I could have a blown fuse and that, that would be the cause for the door lock not working and the side mirrors not working as well, but i found out the one fuse works for door lock, side mirrors, and windows. so my question is what can be that the door lock and the side mirrors dont work? could it be some sort of electrical problem? thankx in advance
check your fuses.

yes. i

f it blows again, then you have an electrical problem.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome