Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Share those D'oh! Moments!
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2006
zregime
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Small thing compared to previous posts, but...

Hagerstown, MD. Running behind schedule to pick up daughter from WVU last fall. Zoom into a petrol station, all psyched for one of those NASCAR twenty second pit stops, yeah, that'll be cool, swipe the card, gorge the tank and I'M OUT. Yeah, baby...WHAP!

I'd pulled up right next to one of those cylinder-shaped concrete whatevers that protect the gas pumps and opened the car door smack dab into it.

SCHEISE!!

Bought the touch-up paint kit and did my best, but it's still very noticeable, at least to my eyes.

My new gas station mantra is "slow the eff down, Kelly, slow the eff down"...:handball:

"I may never be famous, but my girls Dixi and Luci sure are."

Dixi Candace: Windveil Blue Stick V6 '05, Steeda CAI w/BBK 70mmTB/hi-flo inlet, XCal2, ASP UP, JBA SS Shorties/Evol, FRPP T-Lok diff, 34/28 mm F/R sway bars, MMR rear LCAs, Monte C. strut bar, Precision 3.73s, Snow H2OCH4O, "Q" grille and tons of Dixi Bling chrome

Luci Elinor: Legend Lime Auto GT '06 Premium, JLT2 CAI, XCal2 Brenspeed 93, BBK 62mmx2 TB, Steeda UPs, Pypes Violators polished, SMR strut tower, A.H. & Stage3 louvers

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome