Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - My car took up smoking today.
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Guardian
Yeah I have decided against getting the new engine. no point spending a few hundred now and buying a new stang after summer anyway. I cant drive this summer so it wont be a problem.

It was a freeze plug that popped out and that was what was burning. The overflow was full of coolant and i couldnt check the rad so i figured it was just oil when i saw it under the car. After i was done in the city I got a ride back to my car with some oil and we started driving again but as soon as it got to hot i was burning away all that oil. The plug is alot of owrk to replace and I got alot of melted hoses and there is possibly even more damage. My temp gauge was saying i was ok but I guess not. Oh well there is a good chance I will have a nerw stang when i come home this summer.
I know someone who wants the bady f my car but doesnt want the T-tops. Why I dont know so I can keep the t tops to sell (anyone know what they are worth?) Also i can sell the parts i just put in. A week ago i did cap and rotor, and starter. And about a month ago the alternator. also the battery is brand new. SO if anyone is interested Email me @ [email protected]
That starter also has a 5yr warranty. It was bpught brand new.

-Guardian
T-tops are VERY rare. Not the tops but the CAR. You might try to sell the car on E-bay. I know a LOT of people who are jonesing for a t-topped fox body.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome